Last updated: 12th September 2016
For support queries, please contact us at:
This Privacy Statement applies to the web Sites and Mobile Apps or Apps (defined below) provided by Food Zoo ltd. and or one or more of its partners, including, Dubit Limited (www.dubitlimited.com) without limitation, (collectively, "Food Zoo", "we", "our", or "us").
This Privacy Statement governs your use of our Sites and Apps (collectively, our “Services”), regardless of how you access or use them. By “Sites”, we mean any website or URL of ours that we have linked to this Privacy Statement and all features, applications, content, and downloads that are operated by us and that are available through the Sites, and by “Mobile Apps” and “Apps”, we mean our products and services that we make available via mobile telecommunications platforms and/or through social networking platforms or app stores.
Each time you access and/or use the Services, you agree to be bound by and comply with all of the terms of this Privacy Statement. Therefore, do not use the Services if you do not agree to all of the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you are visiting the Sites, please also review the Sites’ Privacy Statement.
We encourage you to review our complete Privacy Statement in detail, as it includes important information.
We take many special precautions to protect the privacy of children under 13.
- In our Services intended for children, we do not collect personal contact information (like full name, e-mail address, phone number or home address) from children without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, except in limited circumstances authorized by law.
- We collect some information (like IP address, mobile device UDID, operating system, etc.) automatically and use technology like cookies to provide functionality and support our operations
- We do not ask for more personal information than is necessary for a child to participate in an activity.
- We take steps to prevent children from posting or publicly disclosing personal contact information.
WHAT WE COLLECT – ADULTS AND TEENS
We collect information from adults and teens to serve your needs, manage our content and advertising, operate efficiently, and improve our products and services.
- We collect personal contact information, like e-mail address or phone number, from consumers 13 or older when voluntarily submitted, including when needed to fulfill transactions. Registration may be required to use some Sites, services or Apps.
- We may obtain information from commercial sources and combine it with information we have collected.
- Certain information may be collected automatically in our Services, like your IP address, UDID, browser setting, operating system, referring domain, language preferences, mobile carrier if you are using a mobile device, general location (e.g., zip/post code, but not specific address without consent) and other information.
- Third parties may also collect certain information via our Services. That information may be used to serve you ads for our products when you visit other sites.
- You may be able to post or upload content, like comments, reviews, photos, etc. Registration may be required.
COOKIES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Our Services use technology, like cookies and web beacons, to manage registrations or access to certain features, store your settings and preferences, conduct age-screening, offer you personalized content, shop, help us understand the features that appeal to visitors, and manage advertising, among other things.
- We also work with third parties who offer analytics or deliver targeted ads online or through Apps. They use technology and collect device identifiers, such as your IP address or mobile UDID, and information on your activities, to do so. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads but will still see ads, although they may be less relevant to you.
- Tools are available to help you control some of these technologies.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use all information we collect to provide and improve our products and services, understand our consumers, and manage content and advertising.
Your device may allow you to block or manage push notifications, location information, in-app purchases, or ability to access the web.
We may share information:
- Within our family of companies, and with our agents and service providers.
- With third parties for marketing purposes, with your consent.
- As necessary to satisfy a legal request, protect property or personal safety, when a business is bought or sold, or as otherwise allowed or required by law.
Food Zoo Ltd Services may link to or use other content from the Internet, including content offered by third parties that we do not control and whose privacy and data collection practices may differ from ours. Your computer or mobile device settings may allow you to block or partially block web access, but those settings may not be effective in all cases.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- We strive to maintain the security of information but cannot guarantee that information security measures are fail-safe.
OUR LOCATION; DATA TRANSFERS
- Food Zoo Ltd Services and the servers that make our Services available are governed by UK. law and are located in the UK. and other countries that may have different privacy laws than were you live. By using our Services, you agree to the collection, transfer, processing and use of data by our Services and us in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- We will update in part or in full this Privacy Statement from time to time by posting the updated Privacy Statement online. We will not change how we handle previously collected information without providing notice.
Who Can I Contact With Questions?
We strive always to be transparent and clear about our policies. Please contact us if you have questions.
For support queries, please contact:
© 2016 Food Zoo Limited. All Rights Reserved.